Why exhibit? ... the unmissable trade show
BP2017 is the premier event of its kind, unmissable for those involved in all parts of the British potato industry and a major draw for others worldwide.
Once every two years the whole of the potato industry comes together for this unique 'seed to shopping trolley' event. It's an exceptional networking and business opportunity for those who grow, handle, process and retail the crop in this £multi billion industry. No matter what part of the supply chain visitors come from, they have something vital in common - they come to do business.
The show has consistently grown in size and breadth of content and with an exciting new venue for 2017 it's going from strength to strength. Thousands of decision makers put the event in their diaries because it provides a high profile, convenient and authoritative 'one-stop-shop' for products and services covering every aspect of potato production and marketing. Your customers, suppliers and competitors will be there - can you afford to miss it?
Reasons to exhibit
- Quantity & quality of visitors – the major, dedicated event attracting people genuinely interested in your products and services
- The keynote event for everyone with an interest in Britain’s £multi-billion potato industry - from growing to retailing
- Proven track record
- Heavy, effective promotion
- Highly cost effective way to meet customers and suppliers
- Flexible opportunities for exhibitors with helpful event organisers
- Freebuild spaces or turnkey ready-to-use stands – with wide choice of sizes and locations
Included in your stand rental (bookings made before the closing date)
- Free catalogue entry and online listings
- Free supply of promotional materials to send to customers/potential customers
- Free use of press facilities (on pre-arranged basis) and publicity advice
- Complimentary forklifts to assist with loading and unloading (on pre-arranged basis)
- Access to outstanding exhibitor-only advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Support from friendly exhibitor care team before, during and after the event - If you have special requirements, please let us know and we will work with you to try to provide exactly what you are looking for
Don't just take our word for it! Click here to see exhibitor survey results