Exhibitor survey results
- The number of visitors was rated positively by 93% of exhibitors and, crucially, the quality of attendance was scored positively by 91%. The unique ‘plough to plate’ whole-industry reach of the event was rated positively by 94%.
- Numerous exhibitors achieved valuable new deals at the event, while 81% expected to do business as a direct result of it. 80% reported making valuable new contacts and many took the opportunity to launch a new product or service.
- 78% described the event as well or very well organised and 81% rated it as on a par or better than other events.
- 99% scored customer service positively, with 42% rating it excellent. Event staff were widely described as helpful, friendly and efficient.
- The 2015 survey also confirmed that the overwhelming majority of exhibitors wanted a two-day show (87%), staged on a Wednesday and Thursday (98%), around the third week of November and in Harrogate (rated good or excellent by 88%). So that’s exactly what BP2017 is delivering.
The unique showcase for the whole of the potato industry